Good news - you can update a previous year's blog to the new year, if you prefer to do this. Follow these steps:
1. Log into your blog and go to the settings page.
2. Click on Settings-Basic.
3. Edit the title, description and blog address to suit your new class.
4. Permissions - invite your class (use class email address) to be authors. This means when they log in as Room ?? their post will be labelled with the class name.
5. You will need to log into your class gmail account to accept the invitation before the author rights become active.
6. Remember to save at each step of the way.