Here is a list of instructions until I can get an update to use screenr.
- Log into your blog
- Open iphoto-select the photos you wish to use and export them to a folder on your desktop. I suggest you export them as medium quality, medium size so they are not too big to upload.
- Go to http://photopeach.com/. Create an account if you do not have one, other wise log in with your username and password.
- Click on "Create a new slideshow: Upload photos"
- Follow the prompts to find your photos, select them and upload.
- You are then prompted to arrange your images in the order you want them in. Click "Next" when satisfied.
- On the next screen give your slideshow a title and a description. You can add descriptions/captions to each photo here also.
- You can choose a soundtrack to accompany it if you wish. By clicking on the title you can get a preview of the track. Please be mindful of copyright if uploading music. Click "Finish".
- To embed the slide show in your blog, click on the pencil on the right hand side of your slideshow, as in the picture below.
10. Select which html code you want depending on the type of slideshow you want to see, by clicking "copy".
11. Go to your blog, click on new post, copy the html code into the post box, please make sure you click on the html code tab at the top first.
Add a title and any caption. Click Save.
12. View your blog to see how it looks. You can go back to Photopeach and edit it as needed but each time you do this you need to reembed the html code into your post area.
13. Have fun experimenting and encourage your families to make comments on your photos shows.